more observations about being 'home':
1) A whole lotta shopping has been happening since we've arrived - at least on Leah's part! gotta make up for a whole year of not buying a single item of clothing!
But...when I'm shopping, it's amazing how annoyed I am because I can understand all the conversations around me! In Korea we didn't understand everything and learned to tune it out - in Canada, I can understand all 18 of the conversations in the tea aisle!
2) A couple of times I have driven home after midnight on my own...and I was the only car on the road! How is that possible?! What a strange feeling!
3) There are barely any taxi cabs in this city! In Korea we'd get impatient if we couldn't flag a taxi in a couple of minutes! I know the fare is much higher here, it's still just a strange site!
4) Have you ever 'car watched'? Cause we do it all the time! There is a plethora of styles, makes, models, and colors on the road! It gives us so much to looks at and admire as we drive around town instead of seeing black or white or grey Kias or Hyundais!
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cool.
canada sucks.
korea is rad.
india is better.
have you planned my life for me yet? does it include Mr. Jeon?
i sure hope so.
Post a Comment