It's official! I had a dream about Baby Reid! Guess this is something that can be common because so many people have asked about it. Since being pregnant, people have asked:
1. How are you feeling?
2. When are you due?
3. Will you find out if it's a boy or a girl?
4. Have you dreamed about your baby yet?
Let's answer those:
1. Felt very sick in the beginning. Feel incredibly better now that we're half way!
2. Since our ultrasound, our due date was moved from Nov.12 to November 11, 2009 (whoo!)
3. No, we will not find out the sex. We figure there are not many surprises in life as exciting as this one, so we're going to wait. We have feelings that our baby will be a boy, and after the ultrasound picture we both agreed Baby Reid looked like a boy. But when I sit and think about life or names, a Baby girl always comes to mind...which leads us to #4.
4. I have now! As of last night I had a perfectly clear picture of what our baby could look like!
In my dream, Baby Reid was definitely a ...GIRL! She was itsy-bitsy - like 1 day old, a full head of dark hair, squished up sweet little face with her eyes closed, and the kicker - a fuschia dress with flowers and a white collar. No mistaking that this was Baby GIRL Reid!
We were hanging out on the couch with my parents and Craig and baby was trying out breast milk for the first time but was getting 'distracted' by Samba. I kept thinking 'I need to feed this baby so she'll sleep' and the advice 'for the first 2 weeks - nurse on demand' so she'd be full.
Of course now I'm so curious to find out what our Baby Reid will be and look like! Less than 20 weeks to go!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment