
Hello from Vernon! Thought I'd at least get the 'blogging' started. Yes, my husband started our blog site...now we'll see how often he frequents these pages. I had one in university and HATED it cause i HAD to do it! But things may be different now.
We recently sent out an 'update' on the Reid Ramblings, so hopefully you are 'up-to-date' with our move out West and how much God has blessed us here. Leah has her moments when she misses seeing the sun set all the way down to the horizon, but Craig has definitely adjusted well!
Let us know what you're up to and how things are in your part of the world. Look forward to 'corresponding' - although most people who have these sites complain that it's a one-way conversation...people read and don't respond. hmmmm....
Leah

5 comments:
yo yo yo! I'm a responder. Glad to get an update on you two crazy characters. Speaking of responding, did you get my email that I sent about a month ago? ;) Miss you guys! I bet you are as busy as we are. Hope to talk to you soon. <3 Chelsey
Hey Leah! There we go - a post!!! You guys are looking good. I never have met this man of yours - it has been too long since we have seen each other. I hope you keep this updated b/c I like to check around and see how friends are! Love and miss ya, Care
hi guys! glad to see you on here. i am looking forward to keeping up on what is going on in your lives. things sound exciting!
things in ontario are good. exams start on thursday, so i am mostly just studying for them. and in less than a month, i will be going home! can't wait! wish i was able to see you too!
take care guys. talk to you soon. miss you.
jill
Enjoyed a lot! » »
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Stationery oe Proactiv 60 dayh trial Color labels business cards 2000 microsoft oregon project training
Post a Comment