Sunday, October 22, 2006

Teacher for a Day

Aren't Fridays the best? I love them. they mean the weekend is coming, that my husband is home from working out of town all week, that we can clean things up, visit friends, relax, just hang out. And this Friday was great!
I actually got a call to teach at the Vernon Christian School. It was awesome. I taught Gr.5. One boy in the class is from our church and another boy is Craig's boss' son. They have soooooo much energy - but i was right along with them cause i was so glad to be teaching again. it's been a long time since May and that was the last time i was in a classroom.

I love Fridays. How about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Fridays very much... unofrtunately today is Monday... well, i guess it cant be too bad, since time is moving on... (if you know what i mean! =)). Sure glad you got to teach for the day. is there any chance you could get a job at that school? Hope everything works out for ya.
Are you an Aunty yet?

Anonymous said...

hey, i discovered a new canadian music artist. actually Stev discovered him and then told me... his name is matt mays. you should check his music out. its pretty neat!
hope you're doing good my friend. maybe talk to you some time?
love ya.