Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Changes...

So the last few days have been full of changes...and will be in the next few to come...

Friday I finished my last day of work -
Saturday I turned the big 3-0 -
Sunday was our farewell/Send off from Coldstream Christian Church -
Monday was a whole day of packing then off to our friends' for supper -
Monday was also the day we signed our contracts for teaching in Korea -
Tuesday was a whole day of packing, then off to our friends' for supper -
Wednesday will be the day we send off our info to Korea to get our Work Visas -
Thursday will be the 'mock' packing of the car to see what gets left behind, cause if it doesn't fit, it doesn't need to come -
Thursday will be Craig's last day of work. too bad he has to spend his last week in Saskatchewan-like winter weather -
Thursday we'll be off to our friend's for supper -
Friday will be cleaning our place day -
Friday is Craig's work Christmas party with a night at the Kelowna Grand Hotel -
Saturday is brunch with David and Edith Hockley before leaving our lives in Vernon behind...

Lots going on this week. and somehow we are getting through it all in good spirits. Thanks God!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a busy time for you guys but you must be getting so excited. We can't wait to see you and get in some really nice visits before you leave our fine country! Have a good trip and drive careful!

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

So when are you coming to Calgary again? Lets get together.

John

Anonymous said...

Leah,

Happy belated birthday my girl! I know yours is a week after mine, but once again the day comes and goes and before you know it that day is gone and it went by without my warm wishes! I didn't realize it was 30 for you. Now you're in the big leagues with all of us 30 year olds! Hope your busy week is going well. We are praying all the best for you over the next few months as your new adventure begins. Love Ya Tara

Anonymous said...

What is the deal. This is all news to Todd and I! I guess I won't be able to see you guys soon in the future. Our prayers are with you while you go to South Korea. WOW. I didn't know you were thinking of that area. Keep us up to date. Love you guys. Todd and Teresa

Travis, Alicia, Ceara and Calen Sass said...

Hey when are you gonna post a new blog with some updates on the process and your visit to the inlaws Leah?