Tuesday, August 28, 2007

3 Years

Happy Anniversary to us! 3 whole years...and counting! so many have said we are still 'babies' when it comes to marriage - but Craig says we are newlyweds - at least until we have babies!

We celebrated on Friday night by getting Alaskan crab legs from Costco, boiled them up, and dipped them in garlic butter! Haven't had them that way since auntie Arlene's house at Christmas before coming to Korea. Was soo glad to celebrate the non Korean way - NO red pepper paste on anything! Watched Shrek 2 since Shrek and Fiona have always been a part of our relationship. and finished off with sweet popcorn from CGV. nice.
We are planning to 'celebrate' in the Philippines in 23 days!! and gifts are never necessary. But since we were dating I've been making some 'mixers' of music that we love - and this anniversary was no exception. Nice to hear some tunes that 'take us back' or express how we feel.
Love you Craig Reid. So glad you asked me to marry you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, just want to say happy anniv - (apparently I don't even have time to finish typing a word these days!) You are going to the Philippines? I'm glad you guys are having such a great time together. Lots of love, Char

Brian said...

Hey lovebirds, wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Well, on second thought that would be a bit awkward. Okay, wish I could see you two sometime...