Last night both Craig and I had a 'flash forward' into our lives with Baby Reid.
We got out of the car and I was thinking 'someday soon we're going to be coming home from the hospital with a tiny little baby in our arms...to introduce our baby to his/her new home.'
Before I told Craig that, he opened the door and said, 'Wow! I totally just had a 'daddy' moment. I was imagining walking up the walk with a little person beside me - a little person that belongs to us!'
Guess we're starting to get into 'reality' mode when it comes to Baby Reid. We've started 32 weeks today - 8 whole months of Baby growing up inside of me.
But...it feels like every day we're more and more readyfor this next step in our lives. Even our thoughts seem more ready.


1 comment:
I'm so happy for you two! =0)
Post a Comment