Monday, September 21, 2009

A 'Pregnant' Moment

I had a pregnancy moment today.
Craig mentioned yesterday that the Dave Matthews Band was playing in Saskatoon in November. I'd love to see them in concert!
So today I went on the website and found out that they're playing on the 19th.
I checked out ticket prices and they were a really good price.
So I started going through our schedules in my head...
It's on a Thursday, so that's Craig's day off - good!
It's just in Saskatoon at 7:30 so we could handle a later night - good!
oh wait, maybe we have pre-natal courses. nope. Those are done the end of October - good!

So I guess I'll chat with Craig and purchase tickets...

Oh!! wait a second...

We might have a baby.

Yes, the fact that we may have an incredibly small infant just happened to 'slip my mind'.
Guess breast-feeding at a loud concert wouldn't necessarily be the best thing for little Baby Reid, not to mention his/her parents maybe be sleep deprived already.

Guess I'll go put on that Dave Matthews cd and just play it real loud.

Let me know if you end up going to the show!

No comments: