Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Due Date



Today we have reached 40 weeks of pregnancy - our due date.
Not much happening - today.
But last night was a different story!
There was so much pressure in my upper abdomen, but not real contractions.
But that much pressure bothered me quite noticeably until 3am.
Good thing I'm not working anymore!

So what did we do to pass the day waiting to see if Baby Reid would arrive on his/her due date?
We made pita pizzas, 4 dozen meatballs, and stacked the freezer with chili and our favorite Korean dish - dukgalbi!

So, we're ready for you Baby Reid.
At least we know we won't go hungry once you're here!

Aside:
Daddy-to-be guessed in our family Baby pool that his daughter would arrive on Tuesday, November 10th at 9:17pm.
But she didn't.
Not even after we laughed our way through the evening with my parents and Phil Callaway.

So now the new countdown begins...how many days overdue until Baby Reid arrives?!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Leah, I thought I would pass this along for you... perhaps you will need it in the future with Baby Reid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYtQCOmvT6Y