Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Beautiful Miracle


Lena Marie Reid

has arrived!

Born November 19, 2009

11:15am.

Weighing 8lbs even

and 21.5 inches long.

She has a full head of black hair

and thick black eyebrows.

And has instantly and forever stolen our hearts.

We have no idea why God has blessed us so much

but we'll do everything we can to take the best care of His Child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!
So glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to meet her.
Matt

M. said...

Congratulations!
That girl looks like an angel!

Jill Slywka said...

She is SO beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Carolyn said...

Oh yay! It makes me so happy to see her sweet face and to imagine how heart your heart must feel as you finally meet her and anticipate a life of mommy-daughter relationship-ing. I wanna hear al about her arrival - I am a sucker for birthing stories :) Love you!