Saturday, March 17, 2007

Can You Do This?!


Craig was so excited to see this little guy break out in dance - and literally breakdance! something every guy growing up in the 80's/90's secretly wished he could do...but those days are gone!


He was amazing! stood on his hands forever, spinned on his head, used his hands and spun himself around on the floor. All the teachers gave him perfect 10s for scores! and he was just the intro entertainment...

Looks like something the Olson brothers could have done...??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes dream of doing that at school dances, but I imagine my shirt flying up and everyone laughing. So, I just stand there with my arms crossed supervising all the students sitting on the wall.


Brian

Anonymous said...

the post will come in good time! so dont push it. =)

Anonymous said...

Craig I was so excited I thought it was you in that picture dancing on your head.Oh well I guess the feet will do for now hey!!!

jerms said...

i wish i could do that. maybe someday.

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Dancing is from Satan.

In case you forgot.

John