Monday, June 04, 2007

Taekwondo

A Taekwondo update:

Leah joined Craig yesterday for Taekwondo. Craig almost broke Leah's toe. He kicked forward when he should have done a jumping-jack as they were facing eachother. Down she went and the Master got out his tiger-balm-type-spray. But she was ok - enough to finish out the lesson. Only a little swollen today...

Back for round 2 today and happy to report no injuries. Ends up that those times of Taeboe living at Heather's house have paid off. She gets the 'quick' punch and high kicks. Now, we just have to sit infront of the tv for 2 hours every night to complete all the stretches the Master wants us to accomplish every night. Too bad we got rid of the cable. Guess we'll have to plug in some more Lost epidsodes to keep us motivated.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for the laughs! I actually just about fell of my chair laughing about the massage! Oddly enough, that description of pain still made me wish I could try a massage like that!

Anonymous said...

Leah I just love your stories. I feel like I was actually there. I see Craig is as co-ordinated as ever. Good thing he is taking those classes.You tow never have a dull moment.Mom

Brian said...

You goofy people never quit. What an inspiration. You're the meaning in my life. You're the inspiration. You bring meaning to my life. You're the inspiration.

Brian