Tuesday, July 03, 2007

oh yeah...

Forgot to mention:

When we went to the doctor, the x-ray was going to cost $40 because we don't have registered insurance with the government - we have it through an agency. So, the male receptionist checked on his computer, found some guy named David that had visited the clinic in 2003, and put us under him
The x-ray ended up costing $17.

Thanks David, whoever you are, for saving us money at the Green Surgery clinic!

We love Korea!

3 comments:

Ian said...

I was just surfing various blogs and found yours. I didn't even know that you were in Korea. I hope that all goes well for you.

Anonymous said...

well go figure.. and we thought we had good health care.. may;be i can have a half price eye operation, or maybe a new kidney or whatever i need... haah.

Brian said...

That big toe story was great. I was there baby. I can see you walking funny and everything. The accident, the fraud, the food. Wonderful. Miss you guys.