Peeter Jakovi just celebrated his 21st birthday. Unfortunately we weren't able to go - kinda a long way from South Korea. But we hope you had a great day, Sweet Peet!
These 2 have been in my life for a very long time. I met Anna and her family in 1996 when I first went to Estonia and met Peeter a year or two later. When Amu and I lived in Eesti, we did alot of stuff with Peeter and Anna - and I mean ALOT! we were like family.
It's really hard to be away from family for so long. I think about you 2 almost every day, even though it's been 5 years now since we've seen eachother. I hope it doesn't take another 5 years to meet up again.
Love you both! Musi, musi, Kalli, kalli. and good night my Merry Friend!!

1 comment:
awww! how sweet! =) sure glad i got to be such a big part of your life! btw, my dog rolled over twice in her grave. first of all, my dog was a SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and second of all, its not mut! its Mot! dont forget that! =)
love ya.
Post a Comment