Monday, October 06, 2008

Anniversary

In August we celebrated our 4th anniversary!


We went for dinner at Team - and Italian bistro adn ordered some decent food (at least decent for a Korean chef making Italian!)
4 years. Wow. Guess I could say 'where has the time gone?' but I know where it's gone. And I'm very thankful to have spent that time with you Craig - getting to know each other better every day. Thank you for being open and honest with me. You truly are my best friend!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay for a happy marriage. Wishes for many many more.

Leah, thanks for our chat time the other night - was so good to catch up. My trip to Canada was amazing...will update my blog soon...but so good to be with Heather and Tara - too short - but I took what I could!

Wish I could see you too!

Have a great day,
Care

Unknown said...

How sweet...the happy coupley. We love you guys - glad you had a nice anniv. Hopefully be talking to you again this eve.
Char