Today is August 11th. Baby Reid is due on November 11th.
Exciting? Yes.
Overwhelming? Definitely!
Ready? Nope.
Ready or not here I come? Yes. We'll definitely adjust.
Especially since Daddy-to-be is so excited.
Becoming more of a reality now that Baby Reid is so active?
Uh-huh!
Wanting to know the gender of Baby Reid? YES! but we're still gonna wait.
I'd love to know 'who' we're waiting for so at least my daydreams could be more accurate.
Reminds me of a song:
Have patience, have patience! Don't be in such a hurry. When you get impatient you only start to worry. Remember! Remember that God is patient too and think of all the times when others have to wait for you.
I'm in no rush. Life will be drastically different. I'm going to cherish these last 3 months with my husband!
Exciting? Yes.
Overwhelming? Definitely!
Ready? Nope.
Ready or not here I come? Yes. We'll definitely adjust.
Especially since Daddy-to-be is so excited.
Becoming more of a reality now that Baby Reid is so active?
Uh-huh!
Wanting to know the gender of Baby Reid? YES! but we're still gonna wait.
I'd love to know 'who' we're waiting for so at least my daydreams could be more accurate.
Reminds me of a song:
Have patience, have patience! Don't be in such a hurry. When you get impatient you only start to worry. Remember! Remember that God is patient too and think of all the times when others have to wait for you.
I'm in no rush. Life will be drastically different. I'm going to cherish these last 3 months with my husband!

1 comment:
3 tiny months left =0) So cool! I just got back from my cousin, who should give a birth tomorrow, actually. She is so excited. They have been like that almost from the beginning. So I kinda imagine how you act and feel right now:D
Hope things are going great!
Greetings from Tartu
Post a Comment