Baby Reid is doing really well! We're at 28 weeks today and had a great check up yesterday. It's so reasurring to know things are progessing well.
SO well, in fact, that just before I started writing this blog, Baby Reid decided to kick. Yes, Baby has been kicking for awhile now. But this one was different.
I could SEE Baby kicking!
For the first time, my belly was moving! Mainly on the right side, with lots of force and vigour!
I wonder which part Baby was kicking with...

3 comments:
I look forward to meeting Baby Reid. It would be great to see parents Reid again sometime too. Glad to hear that everything is progressing well.
I loved being pregnant and I get so excited when others are experiencing those same things that I so enjoyed. Dontchya just love it!! I'm excited for you guys!
Getting closer.
Mary V
Post a Comment