Saturday, January 27, 2007

Small additions...

We've redecorated a bit...don't know if all of them are good additions - or just Korean! Options are limited for colors and it's either solid colors or floral - so this was what Craig thought he could live with! (actually, I just brought the pillow cases home one day - so he had no say!)

Our room gets a little color with a soft (as in texture) green bedspread and some great deep purple pillow shams which they use for pillow cases! we moved in the armoir and shelves to make it feel like our own space! no more hotel-ness feeling!


The entry way has a shelf and the dining area has a - dining room table complete with seating!! the pillow seats match our room decor - all for $40! Portable enough to move easily to our second room to play games on. Double up the pillows for an extra comfy meal at our table!


Our second room got the couch, kept the shelf and got the laptop (where we hope to meet you online!). Craig picked out a 'desk' that wasn't being used at the school and they actually threw in 2 chairs for us - something that most Korean's don't have in their homes. We now heat our bedroom and this room for comfort (Craig figured out how to!) and the 3rd room is not heated and used for storage. Our fridge has some pics of home - so if you wanna be on the fridge - send us a picture!

it's starting to feel like home.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home. You are ushering in a new fad, I'm sure. Just one thing... I don't think there is any room for us. I guess you'll have to eat the bean-fart fish without us. I'm just trying to be funny. I thought it looked pretty good to me.

Love ya guys,

Brian