
Some more poses of the movie star...
Craig using a public washroom...he's a bit tall here...and no John, there was no one else in there!
When people are sick, they wear a mask to protect themselves and others from getting germs. they wear them in public. little kids wear colored ones with little bears and bunnies on them. Craig was sick one week, so i made him wear his protective mask. Not every shot of a movie star can be flattering!

6 comments:
this was a great blog. i love hearing about your adventures!
right on - I love the mask. Man, I don't know why I haven't thought of that - the next time I have a sick kid (or hubby) they are getting the mask! Thanks guys
work it craig :)!!
Oh Craig you are so handsome!
Craig,
If you could seem me right now both my thumbs would be up for you baby.
It's all for you.
John
love your modern kitchen and the toaster is to die for, you better move up before we get there leah haha, i hope that urnial is not in the house... ha
Post a Comment