As I continue to get bigger these last couple of weeks, it's amazing to realize how big my belly has actually gotten!
2 ways I have noticed the 'growth spurt' the most:
1. When you open or close a door, how often to you hit your belly with the door? Yeah, probably not that often, eh?! Well, mine just seems to always be in the way! Whether I'm going into a bathroom stall or opening the bedroom door, my belly often gets a little bump! I just can't seem to judge how much distance there is between my belly and the door! And because of that, I've managed to, or almost, snag my clothes on doors more often than once! Nothing big enough to cause any belly-bruising though, so i'm thankful for that.
2. Have I mentioned how big my belly is? Have I mentioned how many times a day I drop something on the floor? Have I mentioned how difficult it is to bend over and pick things up? Have I mentioned how I'm not a clumsy person by nature, until I reached week 30 of pregnancy?! It certainly is a long way down, especially when you're bending over 12 times a day! That's not an exaggeration, unfortunately. And it's amazing how things not only fall, but roll away to the squishiest little corners that would be difficult for a not-pregnant person to have to try and reach and pick up!
My belly is simply too big.
But somehow, these days, I just don't mind that much.
It all seems to be worth it!
2 ways I have noticed the 'growth spurt' the most:
1. When you open or close a door, how often to you hit your belly with the door? Yeah, probably not that often, eh?! Well, mine just seems to always be in the way! Whether I'm going into a bathroom stall or opening the bedroom door, my belly often gets a little bump! I just can't seem to judge how much distance there is between my belly and the door! And because of that, I've managed to, or almost, snag my clothes on doors more often than once! Nothing big enough to cause any belly-bruising though, so i'm thankful for that.
2. Have I mentioned how big my belly is? Have I mentioned how many times a day I drop something on the floor? Have I mentioned how difficult it is to bend over and pick things up? Have I mentioned how I'm not a clumsy person by nature, until I reached week 30 of pregnancy?! It certainly is a long way down, especially when you're bending over 12 times a day! That's not an exaggeration, unfortunately. And it's amazing how things not only fall, but roll away to the squishiest little corners that would be difficult for a not-pregnant person to have to try and reach and pick up!
My belly is simply too big.
But somehow, these days, I just don't mind that much.
It all seems to be worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment