I've had another dream. About a baby. About our baby.
Our Baby Boy Reid.
It was kind of a bizarre dream. I was walking through a rather crowded mall and headed towards to medi-clinic that was attached to the mall. I was told to sit down in a dentist chair. Then I believe I was given a quick and painless c-section. The next thing I knew, I was holding a baby. I remember panicking a little because Craig wasn't with me. But in the next moment, he was! Then we looked on the bench beside me...
Baby Boy Reid was swaddled and lying on the bench.
He was sleeping with a very peaceful look.
He had a head of blond peach-fuzz hair.
He looked amazing.
And he was ours.
Then I woke up!
Many people have told me that they had dreams about their children and I could follow this instinct to know the gender of our child.
But now I've had 2 dreams - one of little Baby Girl Reid with thick black hair and one of little Baby Boy Reid with a little bit of blond hair.
At this moment, I'll take whomever God gives us!
Their tiny faces will stay with me for a long time to come. I'm so curious to know what our Baby Reid will look like and if he or she will resemble the babies I dreamed about.
Our Baby Boy Reid.
It was kind of a bizarre dream. I was walking through a rather crowded mall and headed towards to medi-clinic that was attached to the mall. I was told to sit down in a dentist chair. Then I believe I was given a quick and painless c-section. The next thing I knew, I was holding a baby. I remember panicking a little because Craig wasn't with me. But in the next moment, he was! Then we looked on the bench beside me...
Baby Boy Reid was swaddled and lying on the bench.
He was sleeping with a very peaceful look.
He had a head of blond peach-fuzz hair.
He looked amazing.
And he was ours.
Then I woke up!
Many people have told me that they had dreams about their children and I could follow this instinct to know the gender of our child.
But now I've had 2 dreams - one of little Baby Girl Reid with thick black hair and one of little Baby Boy Reid with a little bit of blond hair.
At this moment, I'll take whomever God gives us!
Their tiny faces will stay with me for a long time to come. I'm so curious to know what our Baby Reid will look like and if he or she will resemble the babies I dreamed about.

1 comment:
Hummmmm...Maybe TWINS!!!!! Boy and a Girl!! You look great. So do you, Leah!!! Love you guys. A little blond baby will fit in quite well in Estonia!!!!
Post a Comment