Last Tuesday there was a distinct and sudden change in the progess of Baby Reid.
I could tell that baby had 'dropped'!
There was a huge amount of pressure in my pelvic area that made things feel very heavy.
I really thought baby was coming out!
I read somewhere that 'dropping' is described as feeling like you're carrying around a bowling ball between your legs.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
And feeling bruised down there too.
Even though I let Craig know that we should be ready for having a baby that night, Baby Reid is still safely inside mom.
And his/her presence is definitely 'felt' in a new way these days.
I could tell that baby had 'dropped'!
There was a huge amount of pressure in my pelvic area that made things feel very heavy.
I really thought baby was coming out!
I read somewhere that 'dropping' is described as feeling like you're carrying around a bowling ball between your legs.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
And feeling bruised down there too.
Even though I let Craig know that we should be ready for having a baby that night, Baby Reid is still safely inside mom.
And his/her presence is definitely 'felt' in a new way these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment