Friday, February 02, 2007

House Guests

We've had some house guests since getting our dining room suite - which is quite versitile! Rachel and Robin came over for some pizza and close-to-sweet-and-sour-chicken. Rachel has the 2 fingers up in the classic Korean pose - and is using her cell phone at the table - also very common. I don't know how people survived here before the cell phone, or what they would do without one. Even we have one - instead of getting a land line.


We've also started a Wednesday evening supper/Settlers of Catan night with our foreign friends. Roxanne, Tyzen, Robin, Rachel, Craig all get in the action. I'm thankful to Kim and Eric Cimuchowski for introducing Amy and I to Settlers in Estonia a few years ago! We are planning on teaching our Korean friends soon how to play. Just an insight into what else we do besides eat!....

1 comment:

Teresa and Todd said...

I looked at your whole blog. I hadn't visited for a while. It sounds like you guys are fitting in just great. Keep us posted. Maybe next time you come and visit us, you can cook for us with all the new things you are eating. Love you guys. Todd and Teresa and kids.