Friday, May 11, 2007

Awarded Graduate

As Craig's wife, I have the right to brag about him. He doesn't even know this post is going up, and it will probably take him a few days to realize it's even here.
Craig was awarded the Church Growth Award at Alberta Bible College Graduation, April 27, 2007. He wasn't there to receive it - that's a pretty expensive and short trip to make from South Korea, but we did receive the letter.

"The Church Growth Award is an important award as it represents a significant focus of the College program, as well as the churches the College serves...The award is given in recognition of a graduate who exhibits an evangelistic concern, a desire to reach out to people.
Craig, as the recipient this year, you have demonstrated a deep and enduring interest for people who are outside of Christ..."

I'm proud of you, Craig. I know how you demonstrate your deep interest for people who need Christ even here, in South Korea. I look forward to what else will happen for us together. Love you!

3 comments:

Brian Charla said...

Way to go. You do have a deep interest in other people; a heart for the loners. I think you are an excellent listener.

Go celebrate, you two. Have some duck spleen or frog elbows on me!

Love you,

Brian

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Craig. I always knew you had a special gift.You are a great listener and take a real special interest in people. Follow the path God has chosen for you. MOm

Anonymous said...

way to go Craig, you're awesome and God is using you his kingdom.
Ciao, Len in Brazil