Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nana and Ceara

I'm so happy to say that Nana and Ceara have finally met!! YEAY! Mom, Mavis Johnson, Auntie Arlene and cousin Sarah got to Brazil the first week of April and are staying for 3 weeks. Thanks for posting some pics, Alicia.
amazing to see your mom become a Nana. The next generation in our family has begun. And what a sweet little girl to begin with! Enjoy your time together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How happy do think your mom was to hold Ceara? hmmm
It nice to see those pics.

Darin

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,sorry to hear that Craig is not feeling well,but it is fine it is his first trip to a 3rd world country:(xexe not like an estonian Leah:)
I am so happy to see Nana with the little girl,she is just adorable.What a beatie:)\
P.s. I am flying to Dallas on Monday.I will say hi to Texas from you.
P.s. write me an email one day:)
anna-banana