skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ooh-La-La
I was reading jen mooney's blog and had to copy her title. Her and Justin are going to see a county concert, so she called it 'yee-haw'. We aren't going to see a concert, but we are seeing a French Canadian connection, so I called this 'ooh-la-la' since it's the only French i know...kidding.
We're off to Seoul, South Korea to watch Cirque Du Soleil perform Quidam on April 28th! we're really excited since we've never spent time in Seoul and have never seen this world-famous circus perform! we're so looking forward to watching someone contort their body into a pretzel!
2 comments:
Cirque is the best live show/event we have ever seen or experienced (we went in Orland at Disneyworld) you will not be disappointed, and I'm jealous!
We're going to Cirque in May! They're coming to Saskatoon doing a show called "Delirium." I'm looking forward to our Cirque experience.
Post a Comment