
well. I have a job. not a career, but a job.
The top 4 reasons why Leah is a cashier at Superstore:
1. She's tired of all the 'little people' trying to out-sell the huge companies coming into small towns...
2. She loves finding out if people can guess the right number of bags they will need for their $371.47 grocery order...
3. She had given up her love/desire for teaching and wanted to try something new...
4. Living in the Okanagan has its perks but is expensive and we need to pay the bills somehow as we hold onto the dream of getting a teaching position in the fall...
Let's hear your guesses......
.......for my reasons and for how many bags you need for a $347.17 grocery order...

6 comments:
obviously it depends on what you buy. if you bought $347.17 worth of huge bags of dog food, you wouldn't get any bags.
That's Super!
Hey, got any Superbucks you were planning on throwing out?
J
I love Superstore
I love you Leah
I hate not having a teaching position for the fall.
I love living off love.
The ramblings of an old man.
Brian
i guess 18... and a half.
leah had to apply at superstore because no one else would hire her and stupid stor hires ANYONE
I'm waiting for the romantic anniversary post... hope you guys had a good day.
Post a Comment