Monday, August 28, 2006

To Have and To Hold...

Our "Happy Anniversary" post...

2 whole years, already! My husband wrote me a poem...how's that for super romantic?!

Thanks Craig. For the poem, and for the past 2 years.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! =)

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

So, where's this poem. . .

Congrats guys!

John

Kristi said...

Congratulations you guys! Two years already. How time flies! Enjoy every moment. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Leah, my merry friend, how is it going? =)

Anonymous said...

ooops, forgot to write my name on that last comment. its me your favorite russian- Anananananana =)

jenn with two n's said...

Congrats! Isn't marriage the best?! We're working on parenthood now... Only nine weeks to go!

Bonnie said...

Happy late anniversary! Congratulations!

Hey if you guys ever come out to the lower mainland, will you please give us a call/email and come stay with us? I guess if you have other friends out here I will settle for a coffee, but since we live in the same province now we really should try to get together! I miss you! We'll do the same if we head out Okanagan way.

Thanks for stopping by my blog awhile back - I love reading yours and keeping up to date on your life (and cool about Craig and Todd having the same supervisor!). Good for you on the Superstore and I will pray that something more thrilling comes your way soon. :) I know God can use you wherever you are (but I'll still pray for something more fun - ha!).

Anyway, hope your move goes alright.
Love Bonnie