

This picture reminds me of the well near the main square in Tallinn. Many pictures with countless friends were taken there.

Our Euopean pictures. Maybe someday we will still make it there together...

I'd love for Craig to meet 'my family' in Estonia. And he would love to see where my home was and why it still means so much to me.

We had an adventure trying to get down the hill. we saw some rails and thought we'd try out the stairs instead of taking a bus. we also expected that at the most popular ski hill in Korea that the sidewalks would be shoveled - they weren't. we held on for life! and all made it down safely!

1 comment:
I'm really enjoying reading your blog especially since I'm considering coming to join the English teaching party in Korea. My big fear is that I'm going to be bitter all the time because I'm in a foreign country and it isn't Brazil. Have you had a hard time being there in Korea rather than in Estonia??
Post a Comment