Class full of boys - crazy ones! Craig's private lesson with Wan oo.
Let's go 3
Let's go 2. / Let's go 2B

English Time 3 / English Time 3
Different classes for different students. It depends on the teacher how the rooms are set up. My students are aged 9 (LG1) to 13. I have almost 80 students to teach since I switch half way between classes to cover 2 classes in a 45 minute period. Try remembering 80 different-but-almost-the-same names! For the most part, they are really fun! they have been in public school all day by the time they come to our private English school, so we try to make it a positive and exiciting atmosphere.

3 comments:
Looks like fun! High energy with small classrooms, and the good ol' peace sign...although it means VICTORY in Asia, have they told you that? HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Harm
i didn't know you taught such young folks. it looks like so much fun!
Wow what a great experience guys. Looks like so much fun. I would be just ok in Korea, cause the neighborhood that we live in Toronto, is all KoreanJ I love their food.
Kimchi is great. Try to find Khe they make it with fish or beef, I am not sure if I am spelling it rightJthough.
Anyway, Keep posting.
anna banana
Post a Comment