As many of you have probably guessed, I, Craig, am not the author of most of these entries. I know it is hard to believe but, it is true. I must give credit where credit is due. My amazing wife is the one who keeps the our world informed. Were it not for her, you would likely be left in the dark wondering if we had fallen off the face of the earth...fallen off the face of the earth--does the earth have a face? If so, how does one fall off a face? Oh boy, too deep!
At any rate, I really appreciate my wife and all that she does for me. All you married men out there, take a momment today to give your wife a hug, a kiss, or a special gift to let them know they are loved. All you single men out there, I wouldn't suggest randomly hugging, kissing, or giving a gift to some unsuspecting lady. But if you do, let me know how it turns out!
PS: Guys, Valentine's Day is approaching fast...don't think she'll forget...women have minds like steel traps...another deep (and painful, if you are not careful) thought!
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the reminder. Or have I always known about V day, but never really wanted to admit it? Deep. The deepness is catchy. Like the itch you get from going deep into the woods, where itchy things grow. Where a lone man gets an itch. A itch that must be scratched. A scratch that makes him wonder why he was so DEEP in the forest in the first place. Hmmmm...
Brian
Good entry man. Nice to see you can still type.
Don't think this gets you out of valentines day either, you STILL have to do something romantic.
Perhaps Scott Adams has some insight in his blog that may help:
http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2007/01/baffled_by_roma.html
Always a good reminder to let those in your life know they are loved. But seriously Craig, what did you do? Did you get caught eating directly out of the kimkee jar?
It is good to hear you guys are well, say hi to the mrs.
Post a Comment